Reply From Nexon...

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Reply From Nexon...
Just for shits and kicks I sent nexon an email asking why my account got reset even though I already know. This is what they wrote back:

"I understand that you have a question about your account.

The reason that your account has been reset is due to the fact that your account was caught using and exploiting a glitch in game and went against our Terms of Service. Please be aware that the alternative is your account being permanently banned.

Remember to play by the rules. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

GM Talia
Nexon America, Inc."


I wasn't only glitching. They make it seem like I found a glitch on a map and hide in a box or something but I thought y'all might find that a lil funny.


**EDITED**
I'm sorry. I should have made this in the "NEXON HATE THREAD".
its like an automated system
LOL Nexon FAILS... They finally patched that black weaps glitch though :<
Quote Originally Posted by peanut1 View Post
LOL Nexon FAILS... They finally patched that black weaps glitch though :<
It's for your own benefit anyway. If Nexon finds out that you used a blacked out weapon they would ban you.
u can still get k7
and the gas nade if ur a nub

xD
lol i think i made nexon mad ever since i said "Nexon sucks! They can't even afford IP Ban or autoban! Nexon Fails!!!" on Combat arms :P
many ppl made em mad
Quote Originally Posted by iGascan View Post
lol i think i made nexon mad ever since i said "Nexon sucks! They can't even afford IP Ban or autoban! Nexon Fails!!!" on Combat arms :P
True, but i thought they do have an auto-banned system? I heard someone got auto-banned from using the D3D 0.5 Beta.
Hey dude, can you shoot me nexon's email please? PM me asap you own!
i know, this pissed me off, cuz my legit account was banned and i asked why, got the same message, they are stupid pieces of shit.
Quote Originally Posted by 9Lives CatsEyes View Post
i know, this pissed me off, cuz my legit account was banned and i asked why, got the same message, they are stupid pieces of shit.
Same, all I can say is nexon=epic fail.
I find that mail "nerdy" but funny. Nexon nubs & FTL.
wow. thx for posting useless shit
lol, its prob. an automated response...
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us