Does hacking made you a noob?

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
Does hacking made you a noob?
the only that happened to me while i wallhack and all is that i was in EV...Team and lining up to join Intensify
then the patch came and I find myself in Heroes~N~Legendz which was a better clan than EV...Team <<<<inactive

<.< hacks made me sux
im still good i never needed hacks it was just more fun
Quote Originally Posted by crazykid401 View Post
im still good i never needed hacks it was just more fun
Agreed, hack's are what makes this game fun otherwise it would "FAIL".
Quote Originally Posted by crazykid401 View Post
im still good i never needed hacks it was just more fun
yea same with me
Quote Originally Posted by crazykid401 View Post
im still good i never needed hacks it was just more fun
Haha i pawn without hacks, but i do hack sometimes for fun.
All i use is : no SP, no Fog and maybe crosshair, i don't use chams though
Quote Originally Posted by owntlols View Post
Agreed, hack's are what makes this game fun otherwise it would "FAIL".
Agreed but i still do better with out hacks anyway peole complain when i knife fight with out hacks they wtf i died in 1 hit ia like idk xD and i just shoot nade and shit its boring tho T_T
It has been my habit forever to play this one dude every morning of the game. He's probably the pro-est player I know in combat arms for now. AND I've played a lot of players (Kryt, -Tim, LFO etc.) Anyways. I even played him with hacks and the result was 50-21. Only today have I finally reached a decent level against him, only today have I reached my playing-level-with-hacks WITHOUT having the hacks. Today without hacks I finally got 40-28 but he had to stop cuz he had to leave.

I am going to go in a shocker here and say hacking actually made play better. I have learnt to expect people's movements, with chams I knew where they are around a corner. Without chams I have learnt to go around corners more slowly and aiming at the whole area around the corner a full 90 degree view to be sure that there's no one. In a way chams make a person play smarter without them. All those times when I got asked *How did you know I was there?* well guess what? Now I automatically look in all those hiding spots while passing by.

Hacking only makes you worse if you are dependent on it and haven't tried learning anything. But for those who thought before they prefired, it has become extremely helpful and skill-improving.

*End Rant*
Quote Originally Posted by silvider View Post
It has been my habit forever to play this one dude every morning of the game. He's probably the pro-est player I know in combat arms for now. AND I've played a lot of players (Kryt, -Tim, LFO etc.) Anyways. I even played him with hacks and the result was 50-21. Only today have I finally reached a decent level against him, only today have I reached my playing-level-with-hacks WITHOUT having the hacks. Today without hacks I finally got 40-28 but he had to stop cuz he had to leave.

I am going to go in a shocker here and say hacking actually made play better. I have learnt to expect people's movements, with chams I knew where they are around a corner. Without chams I have learnt to go around corners more slowly and aiming at the whole area around the corner a full 90 degree view to be sure that there's no one. In a way chams make a person play smarter without them. All those times when I got asked *How did you know I was there?* well guess what? Now I automatically look in all those hiding spots while passing by.

Hacking only makes you worse if you are dependent on it and haven't tried learning anything. But for those who thought before they prefired, it has become extremely helpful and skill-improving.

*End Rant*
Thats completely true. I have all my skill back and I can get about 30-7 in a one man army game 30 killz. In elim I can get about 50-13
hacks dnt make u noob, hacks just dont let u raise.

Since using chams for example u always know where ppl are, you dont raise your skills also..

when not using u improve ur gameplay game by game.
Quote Originally Posted by silvider View Post
It has been my habit forever to play this one dude every morning of the game. He's probably the pro-est player I know in combat arms for now. AND I've played a lot of players (Kryt, -Tim, LFO etc.) Anyways. I even played him with hacks and the result was 50-21. Only today have I finally reached a decent level against him, only today have I reached my playing-level-with-hacks WITHOUT having the hacks. Today without hacks I finally got 40-28 but he had to stop cuz he had to leave.

I am going to go in a shocker here and say hacking actually made play better. I have learnt to expect people's movements, with chams I knew where they are around a corner. Without chams I have learnt to go around corners more slowly and aiming at the whole area around the corner a full 90 degree view to be sure that there's no one. In a way chams make a person play smarter without them. All those times when I got asked *How did you know I was there?* well guess what? Now I automatically look in all those hiding spots while passing by.

Hacking only makes you worse if you are dependent on it and haven't tried learning anything. But for those who thought before they prefired, it has become extremely helpful and skill-improving.

*End Rant*
Wow nub, I would own you in this game... you can use any hack you want even OPK and I would own you.

I am the "Pro-est" player
Quote Originally Posted by woody77 View Post
Wow nub, I would own you in this game... you can use any hack you want even OPK and I would own you.

I am the "Pro-est" player
Before you call me a nub, you need to understand that I'm playing against a pro who got 16 headshots using 16 bullets. (unbelievable + repeating) without an aimbot, the day of the patch.

I sincerely doubt you can own me at this game . I maintained a league KDR of 2 and clan war KDR of 1.5, with one of my 4 accounts I'm using now at 2.88 KDR.
Anyways I'm always up for a challenge, look me up in-game: --Pheonix--

And PS, I don't have any hacks so let's play our challenge fairly
Lol i dont even play with hacks


Im only here to see the people complain about how they need hacks.
Between your good or not depends on something. Try this. Now that hacks are patched play legit. If you do very bad you suck, if you do good you're good. I myself it seems as if i never stopped hacking >.<
Well I don't really care about skills...and all. All i want to do is hack, because i enjoy noobs crying about it. xD
hackin improved my skillz
=)
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us