Delphi Menu Class

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Its not hard to figure out the syntax
Love my hater.

I had to do pointers and stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


Your wrong :D, For me to use Departure's Detours I would of have known Delphi to convert Them. I also know Delphi, how as much as him but I know enough :p
Code:
isProficient <> isAbleToCode
I can code in Delphi, I can read Delphi, yet I am not proficient at it. There's a difference :)

Lastly, I didn't say he was the only one who was proficient with Delphi; only that he was like the only one. :)
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post


Code:
isProficient <> isAbleToCode
I can code in Delphi, I can read Delphi, yet I am not proficient at it. There's a difference

Lastly, I didn't say he was the only one who was proficient with Delphi; only that he was like the only one.
Make a hack , fool.


Jk xD
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post


Make a hack , fool.


Jk xD
L> moar support .
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post


L> moar support .
S> support cheap 5k NX
I started learning Delphi about 2 weeks ago. I got some books and shit. Looks like you can do some powerful stuff with it.
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I started learning Delphi about 2 weeks ago. I got some books and shit. Looks like you can do some powerful stuff with it.
As you can with most other languages :P
any one have an activation/ serial key for delphi i would thank you if u plz give me :0
What version of Delphi are you trying to activate?

Search Delphi Distiller 1.86(Delphi XE) or Delphi Distiller 1.85 for all other versions
Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
What version of Delphi are you trying to activate?

Search Delphi Distiller 1.86(Delphi XE) or Delphi Distiller 1.85 for all other versions
Also loved, no homo.
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us