PC Help

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
PC Help
Could somebody help me by telling me if my current choices would be compatible with each other. I got them all from TigerDirect. And all I really need is a wifi card and LC kit but would like advice on them. I was also going to get a sound card but realized my external one will work fine. (M-Audio Fast Track Pro)

But uhm yeah, just tell me if all of this is compatible. Here is the link to the page I followed to choose all of this.
How to Build Gaming Computersⓘ

And here is my list.
Code:
Case       : Azza CSAZ-1000 Solano 1000 Full Tower Gaming Case - $100
PowerSupply: Corsair CMPSU-600CXV2 Builder Series™ CX600 Power Supply - $70
CPU        : Intel Core i5-2500K BX80623I52500 Unlocked Processor - $250 
Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Pro B3 Intel P67 Motherboard - $200
RAM        : Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B Vengeance Desktop Memory Kit - $100
Hard Drive : Western Digital WD20EARS Caviar Green Hard Drive - $100
Video Card : Diamond 1650AGP256T Radeon X1650 Pro Video Card - $75
DVD Drive  : Asus ASU-SDRW-08D2S-U/B 8X External Slim DVDRW Drive - $40
Wifi Card  :
LC Kit     :

Monitor    : Samsung BX2231 21.5" LED LCD Monitor - $150
Keyboard   : Random ergonomic keyboard - $45
Mouse      : Microsoft HKA-00001 SideWinder USB Gaming Mouse - $70

Total Budget  : $1,500
I chose external DVD drive for personal taste/reasons.
Also, is there anything I am missing? Other than the OS obv. I'm thinking of getting Win764. It's what I have on my current laptop.

And does TigerDirect offer a service to build it for you? I don't want to get all of this then fuck it up.
@Alen

I forgot to mention you. And I can make the font bigger if anyone cant read.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us