WinkDetected[Bot] Weeping Queen [Pixel Control]

PollRead thread.
6 votes
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Bot] Weeping Queen [Pixel Control]
Thanks to "zippo2011" for One hit kill
Thanks to "Nunya" for perm binds and Ez Boss

Video Settings Required:
1) 1280 x 728 WINDOWED //Manditory
2) LOWEST video setting //Best for saving computer resources too , however not required.

Optimal Boat Settings:
1) Hard/Hero Mode //Recommended
2) Season of Macha //Recommended
3) Set boat to "private" //Highly highly highly Recommended

Steps:
1) Download the zip extract the HFS's into the hfs folder (remember to back up).
2) Open the script.
3) Start the script (F5 or Tools>Go) [Build the script to skip steps 2 and 3 with only running the program.]
4) Start a boat with the optimal boat settings above.
5) Press F9 to start the bot
6) Press F10 to pause if needed

Features and Notes:
1) PixelSearches, better results always, adapts to lag of different computer like a buffer
3) Repositions your Vindictus window to botting coordinates, in short, it works on all resolutions that could fit Vindictus as 1280 x 728.

Script: -UPDATED-
Code:
;~ Thanks to "zippo2011" for One hit kill
;~ Thanks to "Nunya" for perm binds and Ez Boss
HotKeySet("{F10}", "Quit")
HotKeySet("{F9}", "WeepingQueen")

While 1
	Sleep(1000)
WEnd

Func WeepingQueen()
	While 1
		WinMove("Vindictus", "", 0, 0)
		$counter = 0
		Do
			$counter = $counter + 1
			Sleep(1000)
			PixelSearch(45, 626, 65, 646, 0x941717, 2)
		Until Not @error or $counter > 60
		Sleep(1000)
		Send("{ALT DOWN}")
		MouseClick("Left", 128, 652, 2)
		Send("{ALT UP}")
		Send("{NUMPAD6}");starting dungeon

		$count89er = 0
		Do
			$counter = $counter + 1
			Sleep(1000)
			PixelSearch(403, 202, 423, 272, 0x000000, 2)
		Until Not @error or $counter > 60
		Sleep(1000)

		$counter = 0
		Send("{w down}")
		Do
			Send("{7}")
			Send("{f}")
			Sleep(200)
			MouseClick("Left")
			$counter = $counter + 1
			Sleep(300)
			PixelSearch(512, 586, 532, 606, 0x466F95, 2);throw bombs until clear game
		Until Not @error or $counter > 400
		Send("{w up}")
		Sleep(5000)
		Send("{ALT DOWN}")
		MouseClick("Left", 188, 728, 5)
		Send("{ALT UP}")
	WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>WeepingQueen

Func Quit()
	Exit
EndFunc   ;==>Quit
Also I'm petitioning against needing virus scans for .au3 scripts and .hfs files, they both aren't executable files and you can see .au3 scripts in autoIt. But whatevs

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
[Bot] Weeping Queen.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Poll
I have created a "universal" bot that works on most raids (I've tested Dethrone White Tyrant, White Tyrant Challenge, Weeping Queen, and Irukul and it works. But, it is laggy and unstable. Would you prefer these specific scripts or would you want a "universal" script.
[Bot] Weeping Queen.rarattachment deleted · 30 downloads before removal
Also I'm petitioning against needing virus scans for .au3 scripts and .hfs files, they both aren't executable files and you can see .au3 scripts in autoIt. But whatevs
I know a method to attach a virus to an .au3 file. Actually even to a .txt file. I think it is very important all download attachments approved here are accompanied by a scan..

If you don't want to scan, don't post a file. These scripts are easy enough to release in just a /code block, no file needed. (how I release all mine).

Poll
I have created a "universal" bot that works on most raids (I've tested Dethrone White Tyrant, White Tyrant Challenge, Weeping Queen, and Irukul and it works. But, it is laggy and unstable. Would you prefer these specific scripts or would you want a "universal" script.

Let me have a crack at fixing it for ya.. Unless your using player_size to skip scenes because my PC black screens when I use that.
It uses numpad 8, not sure what it is but it skips levels. Thats why it's unstable cause it can black screen randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
I know a method to attach a virus to an .au3 file. Actually even to a .txt file. I think it is very important all download attachments approved here are accompanied by a scan..

If you don't want to scan, don't post a file. These scripts are easy enough to release in just a /code block, no file needed. (how I release all mine).




Let me have a crack at fixing it for ya.. Unless your using player_size to skip scenes because my PC black screens when I use that.
Yes viruses can be bonded to any file, but rather it is executed is unknown. It can only be binded to executable files to execute. You can't bind it to an mp3 because it uses iTunes to open that file which also opens the virus in iTunes which iTunes will read as a corrupt file.
Hey I'm first one to vote D:
Specific all the way. Even though I don't bot >.<
Interesting :O
I'll try this asap
Updated Script, copy paste it over when approved minor bug fix.
ugh its not running for me. it wont move im on the boat and everything. first time using autoit thats why.

so i pasted the new code in...run it . get on a boat. press f9 and nothing. what am i doing o.o


edit works. run as admin. but i have to stay highlighted on vindictus right? i cant go do somethinge else ? guess ill jsut do it before i sleep xD
Quote Originally Posted by crizthakidd View Post
ugh its not running for me. it wont move im on the boat and everything. first time using autoit thats why.

so i pasted the new code in...run it . get on a boat. press f9 and nothing. what am i doing o.o


edit works. run as admin. but i have to stay highlighted on vindictus right? i cant go do somethinge else ? guess ill jsut do it before i sleep xD
Yes, my bots require that Vindictus is showing.
Run all this in vmware its basicially backgroud support
Quote Originally Posted by bulzord View Post
Run all this in vmware its basicially backgroud support
Some computers can't handle that much load >.<
Quote Originally Posted by bulzord View Post
Run all this in vmware its basicially backgroud support
not a bad idea :P
I understand just a way for background
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us