UnhappySolvedmore pages

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
more pages
hey guys ^^ im back again XD need ur help again pls ..

so i wanna make these nice stuff but this is too small so i wann it bigger

for example the original code:

[html]CreateAsc(depart,arivee,angle,time)
{
Asc=spawn("script_model",depart);
Asc setModel("com_plasticcase_friendly");
Asc.angles=angle;
Asc Solid();
Asc CloneBrushmodelToScriptmodel(level.airDropCrateCol lision);
Asc thread Escalator(depart,arivee,time);
}

Escalator(depart,arivee,time)
{
while(1)
{
if(self.state=="open")
{
self MoveTo(depart,time);
wait(time*1.5);
self.state="close";
continue;
}
if(self.state=="close")
{
self MoveTo(arivee,time);
wait(time*1.5);
self.state="open";
continue;
}
}
}
[/html]
so now i want to make bigger asc´s and i want it as this :


code:

CreateAsc(depart,arive,angle,size,height,time)
{
offset = (((size / 2) - 0.5) * -1);
for(j = 0; j < size; j++)
{

for(h = 1; h < height; h++)
{
Asc= spawn("script_model", open + (((0, 30, 0) * offset)*1.5) - ((55, 0, 0) * h));

Asc=spawn("script_model",depart);
Asc setModel("com_plasticcase_enemy");
Asc.angles=angle;
Asc Solid();
Asc CloneBrushmodelToScriptmodel(level.airDropCrateCol lision);
Asc thread Escalator(depart,arive,time);
}
}

}

Escalator(depart,arive,time)
{
while(1)
{
if(self.state=="open")
{
self MoveTo(depart,time);
wait(time*1.5);
self.state="close";
continue;
}
if(self.state=="close")
{
self MoveTo(arive,time);
wait(time*1.5);
self.state="open";
continue;
}
}
}

i know that this way is wrong so pls write me the correct code PLS
Quote Originally Posted by Black666Devil666 View Post
hey guys ^^ im back again XD need ur help again pls ..

so i wanna make these nice stuff but this is too small so i wann it bigger

for example the original code:

[html]
Code:
CreateAsc(depart,arivee,angle,time)
{
	Asc=spawn("script_model",depart);
	Asc setModel("com_plasticcase_friendly");
	Asc.angles=angle;
	Asc Solid();
	Asc CloneBrushmodelToScriptmodel(level.airDropCrateCollision);
	Asc thread Escalator(depart,arivee,time);
}

Escalator(depart,arivee,time)
{
	while(1)
	{
		if(self.state=="open")
		{
			self MoveTo(depart,time);
			wait(time*1.5);
			self.state="close";
			continue;
		}
		if(self.state=="close")
		{
			self MoveTo(arivee,time);
			wait(time*1.5);
			self.state="open";
			continue;
			}
		}
	}
[/html]
so now i want to make bigger asc´s and i want it as this :


code:

CreateAsc(depart,arive,angle,size,height,time)
{
offset = (((size / 2) - 0.5) * -1); 
        for(j = 0; j < size; j++)
        { 
for(h = 1; h < height; h++)
{ 
        Asc= spawn("script_model", open + (((0, 30, 0) * offset)*1.5) - ((55, 0, 0) * h)); 
	Asc=spawn("script_model",depart);
	Asc setModel("com_plasticcase_enemy");
	Asc.angles=angle;
	Asc Solid();
	Asc CloneBrushmodelToScriptmodel(level.airDropCrateCollision);
	Asc thread Escalator(depart,arive,time);
}
}
}

Escalator(depart,arive,time)
{
	while(1)
	{
		if(self.state=="open")
		{
			self MoveTo(depart,time);
			wait(time*1.5);
			self.state="close";
			continue;
		}
		if(self.state=="close")
		{
			self MoveTo(arive,time);
			wait(time*1.5);
			self.state="open";
			continue;
			}
		}
	}
i know that this way is wrong so pls write me the correct code PLS

@Black666Devil666


I just have to say. (And I am a little sad to say but...)

Why do you even try to make mods when you need help with everything?
And why go for hard stuff when you can go for the easy to start with.....

Learn how GSC is buildt up.
Then you maybe understand how you can make your own advanced threads/functions in maybe just 6 weeks learning.

Yes, just 6 weeks or less. ( Depends on how smart you are. PS: Not saying your stupid or so. Sure your smart/good in something)

So learn then you maybe ask. Now I see you as a member that ask for almost everything...

(Sorry If you take this bad.. It's just to tell you that, you have to learn to understand. Not get and copy & past to learn.)
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
@Black666Devil666


I just have to say. (And I am a little sad to say but...)

Why do you even try to make mods when you need help with everything?
And why go for hard stuff when you can go for the easy to start with.....

Learn how GSC is buildt up.
Then you maybe understand how you can make your own advanced threads/functions in maybe just 6 weeks learning.

Yes, just 6 weeks or less. ( Depends on how smart you are. PS: Not saying your stupid or so. Sure your smart/good in something)

So learn then you maybe ask. Now I see you as a member that ask for almost everything...

(Sorry If you take this bad.. It's just to tell you that, you have to learn to understand. Not get and copy & past to learn.)
yes i know what u mean ... but my problem is ..^^ i dont wanna make big thinks just little thinks .. for a better mod .. but i understand what u wanna say .. and i thank u for this .. im gonna learn this and maybe i didnt have to ask somethink more XD
jorndal is right. I stopped looking in threads made by you. I'm not glad to say this but that is the truth. You ask about everything...
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
I just have to say. (And I am a little sad to say but...)

Why do you even try to make mods when you need help with everything?
And why go for hard stuff when you can go for the easy to start with.....

Learn how GSC is buildt up.
Then you maybe understand how you can make your own advanced threads/functions in maybe just 6 weeks learning.

Yes, just 6 weeks or less. ( Depends on how smart you are. PS: Not saying your stupid or so. Sure your smart/good in something)

So learn then you maybe ask. Now I see you as a member that ask for almost everything...

(Sorry If you take this bad.. It's just to tell you that, you have to learn to understand. Not get and copy & past to learn.)
I aggre
than closed it pls .. and .. p.s ... i have thaught this is a helping asite and .. at first i thaught so .. but now ... bye bye .
Quote Originally Posted by Black666Devil666 View Post
than closed it pls .. and .. p.s ... i have thaught this is a helping asite and .. at first i thaught so .. but now ... bye bye .
@Black666Devil666

Well, so now your mad at us?

Well, bye bye.

I hope you find what you seek for.
( I guess we have tryd to help you the best we can. Witout giving you the full code/answer of your question)

Not everything is what you think it is. ( Or as easy as you may think it is)

We have lifes too. (Atleas some do)
That is why we don't alwyas give the full source code.
( You would mostly like find many of your questions in the MPGH. All about searching and looking)

You could also just PM any one. And I am sure they would answer.
(You could like PM me on MPGH, Steam, Skype, MSN. But you have't.
So your also a little falt in that you didn't get all the help you wanted)

I am sure I speak for many others now.

(Sorry any miss-spelling. I have done that all the day long today)

Will miss you

@master131
@Moto
@Skyline.

/Close on Request from poster
/closed on request

/solved
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us