ArrowHelpPLEASE HELP ME FOR A HACK WITH COMBAT ARMS

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
PLEASE HELP ME FOR A HACK WITH COMBAT ARMS
hello
well my name darkusmega

ALL I WANT TO HELP LOOK FOR COMBAT ARMS HACKS CREATING AND ALSO FOR SECRET OPERATIONS KOS
BUT THE PROBLEM IS NOT WHERE YOU START
COULD SOMEONE GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE OF A HACK
READY FOR COMBAT ARMS ONLY FOR COMPLETING
I JUST WANT TO SEE YOU HAVE TO TAKE AND WHAT ARE THE CODES
HELP ME! AND I will cooperate MAKING HACKS]
[/SIZE]
PLEASE HELP ME MPGH.NET MEMBERS
check the coding subforum people release their bases there from time to time
wait whut???
to-do list
make a hack:
OPK an elite mod and say im legit and not be kicked:
play the entire game without hacks and get kicked:
play the game with hacks and not get QQed:
megaphone ITS MY 21ST B-DAY GIFT ME PERMS and get 3+perms:
fly to the top of snow valley with unlimited bulets and nade the whole map:
try out the nude viper char mod:
@darkusmega From that jibber you call english() I assume you want to code? You can go to the coding section here to get leeched/released codes but if you're trying to learn,I can help you out with that but only through pm. Not allowed to post outside competitor links in public posts
Wow, obviously, go to the coding section.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Need help?