[Release]Random Username Generator

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
[Release]Random Username Generator
While I do realize as hackers always being under the risk of getting banned we have to have a high arsenal of usernames at our disposal but everyone loves to have something that makes it easy so after the 15 min it took to install vb6 within the next 5 min I created this small little program to give us a helping hand generating a random string of numbers and letters(capital and lowercase) between the lengths of 4 to 12 characters per the nexon requirement hope you enjoy

Updated: It will now create multiple strings from a range of 1 to 10 strings for even more laziness xD enjoy ^^ new virus scan and pic posted

This goes along well with Lazy Country's Release to quickly make Nexon accounts.

Virus scan

Random Username Generator v2.rarattachment deleted · 23 downloads before removal
USELESS NO OFFENSE. how would this help O.o no offense if its random chances of remembering the Username- and the Email adress >.> Slim
Quote Originally Posted by king.joker.9 View Post
USELESS NO OFFENSE. how would this help O.o no offense if its random chances of remembering the Username- and the Email adress >.> Slim
I understand what ya mean but coming up with new usernames can sometimes be a hassle with the many users plus some people just hate having to think up new usernames so this just spits out random strings for you to use never said ya had to use it just helpful it you want to ya know
meh, released in other post, but the other one doesnt work supposedly...
hope this works..
O.O i could use it for something else maybe O>O why not make a generator key for games - like W.o.W i see it in youre desktop looks like a private server o.O or is that warcraft
Quote Originally Posted by king.joker.9 View Post
O.O i could use it for something else maybe O>O why not make a generator key for games - like W.o.W i see it in youre desktop looks like a private server o.O or is that warcraft
both lol one is actual wow and one is a private server launcher that I can use to launch the actual servers or any private one I want but with wow codes its abit different I believe they are activated upon purchase or so I thought
o.o kinda impossible >..>
barcodes go off by magnets or some belive the code inside be set off my a magnet? too steal a card from a store is simple cut open the box grab the code and go out the store, code works fine >:O
still even just a randomization of the 20-25 character length whichever it is cant really remember atm wouldnt work just in itself there is probably some equation to how they get their codes which to figure out you would have to compare multiple codes to figure out and me personally I only played WoW for 5 months so I only have 2 of the 60 day card codes not really enough to go on plus doing such as randomizing those codes would be a federal offense which I dont wanna get into lol
soz doesnt work for me, it gets stuck at loading, been waiting for 30 mins
Quote Originally Posted by SomeDude123 View Post
soz doesnt work for me, it gets stuck at loading, been waiting for 30 mins
If Vista, run as admin?
Quote Originally Posted by droppoint View Post
If Vista, run as admin?
not really sure never messed with Vista at all before but I would assume so if it doesnt work try as admin I mean its not a complicated complex program its just a simple random string generator made in vb6
what do you mean it gets stuck at loading? I think you mean Lazy's account gen in the case of it sticking at loading he said to give it 5 seconds or so if it doesnt load then close and retry
lolz, no use if they desperately want to ban you, screenshot you with print screen
Dunno if gonna use it.. but good job anyway.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us