Most Stupidest Thing you've done on CA?
Well im bored, got no work today and CA is down for Maintenance so i thought i just start a random thread.
What is the most stupidest or most retarded thing you have done on Combat Arms?
For me i think the stupid thing i ever did was I spent 200k Worth of Gp on Supply Crates, I got some good things and fucked up stuff, then i went to CA's website and the L96A1 was going on sale for Perm for 200k GP.....now think i just watsed 200k of GP on stupid ass supply crates wen i could of gotten a Perm L9.....
What is the most stupidest or most retarded thing you have done on Combat Arms?
For me i think the stupid thing i ever did was I spent 200k Worth of Gp on Supply Crates, I got some good things and fucked up stuff, then i went to CA's website and the L96A1 was going on sale for Perm for 200k GP.....now think i just watsed 200k of GP on stupid ass supply crates wen i could of gotten a Perm L9.....



