HelpSyntax error plz help

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
Use my GSC Compiler or this one:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...or-finder.html

EDIT.
I found this:
//On Spawn Message//
self thread doAmmo

It should be:
//On Spawn Message//
self thread doAmmo();
hey 1 more question bcz this gives ammo immediatly but i want that u need to reload first.....understand?:P
u know how?
Quote Originally Posted by pizza127 View Post
hey 1 more question bcz this gives ammo immediatly but i want that u need to reload first.....understand?:P
u know how?
Nope, I'm not a gsc coder.
@Yamato can help you.
or @Jorndel
or @EpicPlayer
Well, ty for calling me

Well, firs I will start with:
if(self.randomAttachment == "_akimbo") {

self giveWeapon(self.randomWeapon, self.camoInt, true); self giveMaxAmmo(self.randomWeapon);

} else {

self giveWeapon(self.randomWeapon, self.camoInt, false);
Where do the self.camoInt come from?
(I do as a pc would do. I read down and set things in memory.. )

And more:
while(self getCurrentWeapon() != self.randomWeapon) {

self switchToWeapon(self.randomWeapon);

wait 0.05;

}

}
When its while. that means like a loop.
So I think you want to use the If here..
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Well, ty for calling me

Well, firs I will start with:

Where do the self.camoInt come from?
(I do as a pc would do. I read down and set things in memory.. )

And more:

When its while. that means like a loop.
So I think you want to use the If here..
i am not a modder so..
i dont understand anything :S
Quote Originally Posted by pizza127 View Post
i am not a modder so..
i dont understand anything :S
Then my BIG question is.

Why start on something that advanced without knowing GSC.

Then you mean like I have to tell you exactly what to do.
And that will not I do ATM.

/me are atm. Sorry...
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Then my BIG question is.

Why start on something that advanced without knowing GSC.

Then you mean like I have to tell you exactly what to do.
And that will not I do ATM.

/me are atm. Sorry...
hmm.. i just wanted an unlimietd ammio
with reload for ai zombie mod with random wep
Quote Originally Posted by pizza127 View Post
hmm.. i just wanted an unlimietd ammio
with reload for ai zombie mod with random wep
Well, you should start with something more easyer that you maybe understand ( I am very sure you do.)

Well, now you make everything random.
Try to start with a presetted class / Weapons.

Code to do here:
RandomWeapons()
{
switch(RandomInt(3))
{
case 0:
self giveweapon("ak47_mp");
break;
case 1:
self giveweapon("ak47_fmj_mp");
break;
case 2:
self giveweapon("ak47_fmj_xmags_mp");
break;
}}
And you just add more case and more weps..
That is a good way to start.
and the unlimited ammo. you can get from the sticky thread:
GSC codes. (Don't rememver the full name)
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Well, you should start with something more easyer that you maybe understand ( I am very sure you do.)

Well, now you make everything random.
Try to start with a presetted class / Weapons.

Code to do here:


And you just add more case and more weps..
That is a good way to start.
and the unlimited ammo. you can get from the sticky thread:
GSC codes. (Don't rememver the full name)
hmm i will try thanks
Quote Originally Posted by pizza127 View Post
hmm i will try thanks
Your welcome.
( Would be nice to press thanks instead of just typing it)
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
How dare you not to summon me @user590177
no response on msn equals no mention. @master131
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?