LightbulbTo Admin: We NEED CA Sub-forums.

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
To Admin: We NEED CA Sub-forums.
Everyone is always flaming going "WRONG SECTION!" and we are supposed to put CA probs, ect. in General, ect. I think we need some sub-forums that can be easilly accesed through the Combat Arms section. A few reasons we need these are:

would reduce spam
would reduce flaming
by far, the Combat Arms section is the most populated

I definatly think we should make this section directly what it should be. Posting hacks.

Some sections I think we need. Feel free to post your own suggestions:

Hacking help
Tech. Problems
Gen. Combat Arms
Clans

Anyways, thats all I have to say. And I'm pretty sure 90% of you would agree with me. Thanks


~~ Beefy
so you mean make like a sub-forums for people to just post their combat arms problems and crap? then leave this one for only Combat Arms hacks, i think that would be a good idea
hmmmm, i agree with ya i guess =D
i totally agree, we need sub forums, too much spam from noobs these days
Agreed,wuld be nice instead of all that searching-and clicking things interesting such as "public hack" (us thinking its a download/update on that) and its someone asking "when is it?" or "can someone make it",when you actully get the real thing-btw i THINK this is in the wrong spot-not to sure tho ><
A general combat arms section, that would be good for disscusion
This format would be great:
-Combat Arms Discussion
-Combat Arms Hacks Discussion
-Combat Arms Hack Download


But yeah...I agree we need sub forums =).
Quote Originally Posted by kingpop91770 View Post
This format would be great:
-Combat Arms Discussion
-Combat Arms Hacks Discussion
-Combat Arms Hack Download


But yeah...I agree we need sub forums =).
i agree with kingpop alot
I don't mean to bump this but I feel the mods should really see this.
Hmm, we'd have a "elite" section, like for only who have 100+ post or more.
WRONG SECTION!

Sorry, I had to.
yea but they would nee to reply or ether thank to be able to download the files or use a type of hide hack and they to have like only people with over 50+ posts to be able to download them, also choobs are very annoying begging people for stuff
50 is to easy to get, think 100+ should be better.
Nice idea. I think it should be made.
And I also agree with babababa.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?