Coolnew server need mod and ops

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
new server need mod and ops
yes all jt'sminecraft is back~!

ok lets start out about server facts it is hosted by serverr craft wich means no lagg what so ever.
i have ms server about 2 monthes ago but the up date screwed us over because i was moving but now the server is back and we will be having fun
1ns again the max players i ever had was over 50 i hope to reack that mark
this server is cracked so u ll can join and enjoy

ok heer is the story on making the server:

ok i started the server mostly for friends then i got it on dedie so i opened to
public on april 1 2010

it took me 2 mounths to make this on how good it was now imm sure it will
take some time to get it back but we will eventualy and i am prepared now so lets alll play and have fun

now if u wana applie for op or mod copy and past this form and fill it out

age:
ign:
contact stuff: skype: msn: email: or other
what are u applying for:
why u should get the spot:
are u staff on any other server:


and also if u want to donate for vip wich is 5$ or 10$ for admin for 1 month
cotact me at jt.deel on skype and ill send u the paypal


rules:
1. no grifing
2.no steeling
3.no building 10 blocks neer spawn
4.respect all staff and players
5.have fun and play the game

and yes pvp is on dont abuse or i will take off

ip is if u read the thred: sc3.servercraft.co:4309

and allso if u want to be on live stream with i do from 12 to 2 est just add me on skype jt.deel

or if u just need to contact me while im offlinr just call me on skype also


plzz dont say thanks just press thanks:P
Quote Originally Posted by jkteam View Post
and also if u want to donate for vip wich is 5$ or 10$ for admin for 1 month
cotact me at jt.deel on skype and ill send u the paypal
Bad idea, would make not-so-good people OPs.

age: 15

ign: jarebear795

contact stuff: Skype = jarrettgaming | email = JarrettGaming@Y ahoo.com |

what are u applying for: OP

why u should get the spot: I am very good with the community. I like to keep things organized and law, order in the server to insure nothing happens to it.

are u staff on any other server: No.
age: 16 years
ign: mitko
contact stuff: skype: mitko25522 email: mitko25522@abv.bg
what are u applying for: OP
why u should get the spot: I know the rules and commands and i have intentions of helping you with the server.
are u staff on any other server: No, I'm currently not but i have expirience.
Quote Originally Posted by mitko25522 View Post
age: 16 years
ign: mitko
contact stuff: skype: mitko25522 email: mitko25522@abv.bg
what are u applying for: OP
why u should get the spot: I know the rules and commands and i have intentions of helping you with the server.
are u staff on any other server: No, I'm currently not but i have expirience.
i look into it
age:15
ign:gamerboy667
contact stuff: skype: msn: email: or other gamerboy667@hotmnnhoail.com
what are u applying for:Op
why u should get the spot:i have my own server and i can contribute heavily
are u staff on any other server:i own my own and are Op on 15 others ( i am well trusted)
Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
age: 14
ign: Oscy123
msn: omgnoonga@hotmnnhoail.com
what are u applying for: Mod
why u should get the spot: I love minecraft and am on for about 5 hours when i get home from school. I am also getting better at commands.
are u staff on any other server: I own my own server and have been mod on 3 other servers.

Hope u consider me
ill think about u

Quote Originally Posted by gamerboy667 View Post
age:15
ign:gamerboy667
contact stuff: skype: msn: email: or other gamerboy667@hotmnnhoail.com
what are u applying for:Op
why u should get the spot:i have my own server and i can contribute heavily
are u staff on any other server:i own my own and are Op on 15 others ( i am well trusted)
ill thank about it
age: 14
ign: Oscy123
msn: omgnoonga@hotmnnhoail.com
what are u applying for: Mod
why u should get the spot: I love minecraft and am on for about 5 hours when i get home from school. I am also getting better at commands.
are u staff on any other server: I own my own server and have been mod on 3 other servers.

Hope u consider me
age:13
ign:supervirus5
contact stuff: skype: msn: email: justinryan01@hotmnnhoail.com xfire Spawn4554
what are u applying for:Mod
why u should get the spot:I should get this spot because i know all the commands for mod and op.I hosted my own servers so i know when to ban and kick and all that stuff.
are u staff on any other server:Not at the moment
Quote Originally Posted by uberman556 View Post
age:13
ign:supervirus5
contact stuff: skype: msn: email: justinryan01@hotmnnhoail.com xfire Spawn4554
what are u applying for:Mod
why u should get the spot:I should get this spot because i know all the commands for mod and op.I hosted my own servers so i know when to ban and kick and all that stuff.
are u staff on any other server:Not at the moment
lol dude u know ur geting admin
age: 16
ign:Fangclaw
contact stuff: skype: msn: email: or other: i Have MSN jason-bui@hotmnnhoail.com
what are u applying for: OP
why u should get the spot: Im Good with people and im nice i love to help people get started and hopefully they dont get lost but with my on they wont :P
are u staff on any other server: Yesh im Op on about 5 servers and i played on them for awhile but there shut down now because the host had to much lag
what happened to me being op? why am i banned?
im oscy123 btw.

@jkteam
@jkteam get on xfire ur server full of fucking asshole ban happy idiots
age:16
ign:shady2010
contact stuff: email: shecko_shadi@hotmnnhoail.com
what are u applying forps or mods
why u should get the spot: i was an mod in 2 server and i play mc for 2 years so i have pretty good experience
are u staff on any other server: yup 3 servers
I got banned for being in the wrong spot ... I go into an area he says get out. I teleport out and he bans me ... the server are full of immature OPs, cussing like little children.
Quote Originally Posted by jarebear795 View Post
I got banned for being in the wrong spot ... I go into an area he says get out. I teleport out and he bans me ... the server are full of immature OPs, cussing like little children.
i got banned too. i was an op and i got banned for no reason.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us