Black Ops Free Weekend

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Black Ops Free Weekend
Call of Duty®: Black Ops - Free Weekend Coming, Pre-load Now!
Announcement - Valve 17:35
Activision will be hosting a Free Weekend for Call of Duty®: Black Ops! Pre-load the game now and be ready to play when the free weekend starts on Thursday, June 2nd at 10am Pacific Time.

Click here to start pre-loading, or visit Steam, The Ultimate Online Game Platform to install Steam.

The Free Weekend of Call of Duty®: Black Ops will let you play the entire multiplayer portion of the base game.

source
News - Call of Duty®: Black Ops - Free Weekend Coming, Pre-load Now!

so u cheap ass noobs, who doesnt like to pay games u can play black ops online for free for the weekend
If only you could hack it to keep it forever.
they only do this just to get people to think what of the game and then they buy it
I don't need to try it cause I already played BO on my friend's XBOX.
hmm i think im gonna try out some hacks on BO this weekend
Jippijayeah, finally a weekend for hackers again! Seriously, where is the sense of this 3arch? Just because you know you failed on BO you want to give it for free so everybody can see how epic you failed?
I cant play black ops ? -_-

Preloaded it and i have to buy it ..
wtf i too cant play :S
EDIT: lol its 2 hours left
Quote Originally Posted by GRgaergaergaergerag View Post
pff I know someone who might be interested in this:
@Lonesome Cowboy
check this out
Thanks for mentioning me.
I AM intrested indeed. I'm downloading right now.
Ive downloaded it already and it says i must buy it first -_-
@Jimpan you have to wait till weekend to play for free online :P
@iUndead Ah okey thx mate for answer
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?