8 hours

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
8 hours
if theres not a legitimate wallhack within the next 8 hour, ive lost faith in all mandkind.
Fucking learn to do it your own damself
Wow
Quote Originally Posted by pbot4 View Post
if theres not a legitimate wallhack within the next 8 hour, ive lost faith in all mandkind.
Rofl dude you must have no life. Does your life really depend on hacks? Are u some 40 year old in your mom's basement? I mean dude,... losing all faith in mankind? DUDE

Buy V.I.P http://www.mpgh.net/forum/payments.php

OR LEARN 2 make your own hacks please.
In the next 8 hours, if the OP doesn't fix his motive... I'VE lost all faith in mankind.
Quote Originally Posted by jekai15 View Post
Rofl dude you must have no life. Does your life really depend on hacks? Are u some 40 year old in your mom's basement? I mean dude,... losing all faith in mankind? DUDE

Buy V.I.P http://www.mpgh.net/forum/payments.php

OR LEARN 2 make your own hacks please.
from what ive heard VIP is patched.
also, making a bypass is easier(i have one already) and all the hacks(elitevision...) still work
I would lose faith in mankind when noobs stop posting threads like this.
Quote Originally Posted by MesoPlz View Post
I would lose faith in mankind when noobs stop posting threads like this.
Well we know thats always gonna happen. Anyways.... dave finished one if you hadnt been paying attention... noobs usualy dont he just doesnt wanna release it yet because it would put stress on the mpgh server or something like that.
lol
lmao dude are u really spending ur life on hax there is ni hacking in thre real world so why hack in some stupid game.
Those kids are to much on sugar.
Why are you guys making fun of him for having no life? He was making a funny. It's just unfortunate that there's a hundred people trolling the forums, and taking every little thing that someone says WAY too seriously.
And for anyone that's prepared to pull out the Choob comment, you know that the size of your penis isn't directly proportionate to your post count.
If you decide to kill yourself, will you take pics for us?
make a freaking wallhack yourself and keep it private
dont release it
Make one yourself kid.
Lol sad...you needa life..dude
Why do we care what YOU think?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us