BenLaden Spotted!!!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
BenLaden Spotted!!!
I was just chilling and playin DragonAge2, when I SPOTTED BINLADEN


This is the "Talkative Man" in "The Hanged Man Inn", I ono if anyone else did spot him, I didn't really search about that...
BinLaden* .
Oh hello saboteur long time no trolling me
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post
Oh hello saboteur long time no trolling me
who the fuck are you?

plus i'm not trolling i'm telling the truth.
That is not osama .
No offence but its not him.
omg fail.....
Fail .
A beard doesn't automatically make someone a terrorist.
wrong i am osama in diguse as a bandicoot
Osama was killed by Seal team six while they had Skrillex - kill everybody blasting in their chopper

Na, seriously, this guy just has a beard. Thats the whole similarity.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?