Ultimate Fighting Championship

PollTeam Lesnar Vs Team Dos Santos FINALE
13 votes
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
TEAM LESNAR ARE GOOOOOO
I watch only spongebob so no idea.
Dos has it.
I am going to start and do a few push ups. Lol
LESNAR GON FUCK THAT BR UP I BET YOU THAT
Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful View Post
LESNAR GON FUCK THAT BR UP I BET YOU THAT
you sound very passionate
Lesnar or gtfo.
I believe the team rick is supporting would win cuz he addicted to it
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
I believe the team rick is supporting would win cuz he addicted to it
for sure
Screw Lesnar .
Finale is on Saturday and Lesnar's guy is gonna win.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?