Adfly Proxy

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Adfly Proxy Beta v2
(06-02-11) Adfly Proxy Beta v2 is released!
What new?
+ 50 proxies available!
- removed database!
- tried make auto-take proxies, but I'll try make it again in Beta v3
+ report bug button
+ send idea button
+ add multiple proxies
+ reload button (Thanks for idea to Emote)

Hello! I want to show my adfly proxy program.
What it does? It use proxy to click your adfly link.

Instructions:
1. Find fresh proxy, add it on program.
2. Press "Open webbrowser"
3. Type your adfly link into URL bar
4. Press Start!

Virus Scans:
VirusTotal (Beta v1)
Jotti (Beta v1)
VirusTotal (Beta v2)
Jotti (Beta v2)

P.S. Jotti and VirusTotal found a Trojan-Spy.MSIL virus, i think it's here, because I added a report bug/send idea.. (It sends message with bug/idea to my e-mail)

Screenshots:




Download:

To do in beta v3:
Auto-taking proxies.
And something else.
Looks cool !
Does it really work?
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
Looks cool !
Does it really work?
Yes, if you get working proxy
Make it auto get the proxies fresh, don't use old ones.
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Make it auto get the proxies fresh, don't use old ones.
Ok. I'll add it on Beta v2, then give url, where I can find fresh proxy list
Scan the rar not the exe
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Scan the rar not the exe
Ok, wait some..

------

EDIT: I updated virus scans!
Looks Leeched,
I'm Sure i saw this before
Looks like a virus.. Unless u upload to MPGH not Mfire
Fucking removed the shitty links. Upload to MPGH or face a ban.
Wtf. I cant edit my post... Why ?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Need help?