HelpZombie Chief please

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Because this looks strange for me...

level.Waves = 2){ zombie.health = 500 }
Quote Originally Posted by RedBull1997 View Post
Work? or no.
Still, this is not a full mod script...

So i assume I just use the one I poseted above and try that


EDIT:
I think I have it now..

Standd ny. Testing

THE ANSWER HERE:
ModLoad()
{

/* Global Vars */
//Bots --------------------
level.MaxWaves = 10;//can change
level.BotsForIcons = 8;//can change
level.SpawnedBots = 0;
level.RealSpawnedBots = 0;
level.BotsForWave = 0;
//Waves -------------------
level.Wave = 0;
//Game State --------------
level.zState = "intermission";
//Ammo Drop ---------------
level.AmmoDrop = undefined;
//Intermission Timer ------
level.IntermissionTimeStart = 15;//can change
level.IntermissionTime = 0;
//Brightness --------------
level.brightness = -0.4;

/* Init */
level FuncsMain();
level precacheItems();
level thread AImod\_hud::IntermissionCountdown();

/* Tweakable */
level.destructibleSpawnedEntsLimit += 300;

/* Spawn Anti-Glitch spots */
[[level.SpawnTrigger]] ((1284, 2600, 167), (942, 2604, 51), 50, 100, "mp_terminal");
[[level.SpawnTrigger]] ((1803, 2502, 140), (1790, 2643, 51), 50, 100, "mp_terminal");

level thread onPlayerConnect();
level thread AImod\_hud::HudMain();

if(level.Wave == 0){ level.ZombieHealth = 5; }

if(level.Wave == 1){ level.ZombieHealth = 5; }

if(level.Wave == 2){ level.ZombieHealth = 5; }

}
You just change the 5's to the wished hp, and add more waves if you want to.
This have been tested!

And no thanks or replys. How wonderful.
Quote Originally Posted by RedBull1997 View Post
thanks!!
Your welcome.
(Just remember until next time)
We modders like to see the source of what you need help with.
Else we have to as you for it
the code does not work.
It loads but does not change health
Quote Originally Posted by RedBull1997 View Post
the code does not work.
It loads but does not change health
Well, I have done it.
So then i suppose it also works for you.

THE WORKING ONE......

Okey, I see I forgot to add this to the code:
Code:
ModLoad()
{

/* Global Vars */
//Bots --------------------
level.MaxWaves = 10;//can change
level.BotsForIcons = 8;//can change
level.SpawnedBots = 0;
level.RealSpawnedBots = 0;
level.BotsForWave = 0;
//Waves -------------------
level.Wave = 0;
//Game State --------------
level.zState = "intermission";
//Ammo Drop ---------------
level.AmmoDrop = undefined;
//Intermission Timer ------
level.IntermissionTimeStart = 15;//can change
level.IntermissionTime = 0;
//Brightness --------------
level.brightness = -0.4;

/* Init */
level FuncsMain();
level precacheItems();
level thread AImod\_hud::IntermissionCountdown();

/* Tweakable */
level.destructibleSpawnedEntsLimit += 300;

/* Spawn Anti-Glitch spots */
[[level.SpawnTrigger]] ((1284, 2600, 167), (942, 2604, 51), 50, 100, "mp_terminal");
[[level.SpawnTrigger]] ((1803, 2502, 140), (1790, 2643, 51), 50, 100, "mp_terminal");

level thread onPlayerConnect();
level thread AImod\_hud::HudMain();

for(;;)
{

if(level.Wave == 0){ level.ZombieHealth = 50; }
if(level.Wave == 1){ level.ZombieHealth = 50; }
if(level.Wave == 2){ level.ZombieHealth = 300; }
if(level.Wave == 3){ level.ZombieHealth = 550; }
if(level.Wave == 4){ level.ZombieHealth = 1000; }
wait 1;
}
}
Yes, I forgot the loop effect....
And I am very sorry for that

But this one works. And that I will give my life on too.
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?