D3D Simple MENU
Can someone make me a simple d3d menu example ,
that works on a d3d windows?
I tried many ways,
All of them, blinks on d3d windows,
failed.
I dont want someone base, i just want a very very simple example how to make it work good on d3d windows, i beg you help, my dream is make a good d3d menu XDDDDDDD
The example can be just a simple Hello World text..Please
Cause all my ways fail, Blinks or desapier, Please help me
that works on a d3d windows?
I tried many ways,
All of them, blinks on d3d windows,
failed.
I dont want someone base, i just want a very very simple example how to make it work good on d3d windows, i beg you help, my dream is make a good d3d menu XDDDDDDD
The example can be just a simple Hello World text..Please

Cause all my ways fail, Blinks or desapier, Please help me




