Car Town Race Bot

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Car Town Race Bot
Car Town Race Bot

This bot was made by me, and is extremely simple to use. Just change the delays and run perfect races all day!



Virus Scan Results

http://www.VirusTotal.comⓘ

http://www.VirScan.orgⓘ

( I assure you that they are all false positives. )

Thanks for reading,

BodyByVTAK
Car Town Race Bot.rarattachment deleted · 340 downloads before removal
nice release man !

-

i don't tested.
I already released a better one than this bro

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/209-social-game-hacks-trainers/266013-car-town-race-bot.html#post3708617

Just to show u
Your release is not better than this one. This one is by far more noob friendly.

What's with all that pixel stuff?
NoT WoRkInG...ThiS FAKE...
Quote Originally Posted by tasya89 View Post
NoT WoRkInG...ThiS FAKE...
Do me a favor and get off your noob account. I hate morons that swap accounts to flame on other people.

And if you're really that dumb...

Open Car Town, goto a race track, and then press Race.
looks gr8!

how to use)_?
Quote Originally Posted by p0lak83 View Post
looks gr8!

how to use)_?
Goto a track, set your delays, and press race. The mouse should automatically move and then click for you based on the intervals between your delays.
u select lights, then it reads em from there to know where to click
The explanations given have not been thorough enough; the program stops performing any action after moving the mouse of the green start button and starts to consume a massive amount of CPU and memory. After pressing 'Race!' the program stops responding effectively, so when I hit 'Race!' again it no longer moves the mouse and the program refuses to close until I forcefully kill the process.

There does not seem to be a practical way to understand what delay will work for my car, since the program didn't even seem to click once (instead it let the race time out completely, giving me negative scores and pissing me right the fuck off). I am unsure if I am missing instructions, as every single damn piece of advice given so far has been ridiculously vague and nondescript. I can't even begin to assume whether my time delays are too high or too low, since absolutely zero indication was given that the program even made a clicking attempt and when it did so. So at what numbers should I be setting the times for a car with a performance of 746? The complete lack of instructions, as if this kind of thing should be obvious when it is not working, is highly frustrating. Also, what are the units for the delays anyhow? How am I supposed to figure out what the ideal number is when there is no way to tell if my delay is too low or too high?

Someone said this was 'noob friendly'; I fail to see how in any way it is so.

It never even got past the initial beginning of the race. Every single attempt I gave this program I was forced to take over and click on my own just so I wouldn't lose the race, otherwise the program would happily allow the ticker dial to the end of the red zone and not start the race for me.

Advice in a very descriptive and step-by-step fashion without any assumptions as to what is common knowledge (assume nothing is please) would be appreciated. Simply saying "Click Race and let the program do it for you, hurrpa durrrr" ain't cutting it. That means absolutely nothing to me.
Bro...

Old post is old. I don't even think I have the source to this anymore. In fact, I don't even play CT anymore. Last I heard was that CIE removed the High Stakes track, making this bot completely worthless anyway.

But if you insist, I will make another one that will be fully functional.

Thanks.
my bot still works LOL
This is going to sound really unessercary but, is this applicable for facebook or the downloadable game?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?