[CREATING] Custom Bots!

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[CREATING] Custom Bots!
I create custom bots for any type of game. Of course there will be a fee depending on the complexity of the game at hand.

Just shoot me a PM/E-Mail.

Thanks for reading,

BodyByVTAK
Bots for a famous Ragnarok online server? Limit ro?
What kind of bot are you looking for?
What you mean by bot?
Bot as in aimbot, or anything that uses the compter to do shit for you. I don't know how to put it.
Create a bot to do ******s for you lol.
Is it free or we have to pay. Do you make ranking bots for combat arms. How long will it take?
Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post
Is it free or we have to pay. Do you make ranking bots for combat arms. How long will it take?
It's NOT free. The price depends on how hard it is to make the bot for the game.
how about a bot that buys flax spins it and sells the string then goes back to step 1 ? ( for runescape)
What type of games do you do anyways or is it every game we can think of
Aimbot for Alliance of Valiant Arms

Aimbot for Project Blackout

And

An Aimbot for Flash Games(I have my reasons (If someone could do it for free please do so ))
Quote Originally Posted by liwei92 View Post
talonro.com A ragnarok Online Server

Could you make a bot out of this game...
there are already a bot called openkore used for this game but you need to get the server info before you can use
I need you to get the server info or you could make a bot

I need a bot to do auto atk and find monster similar to openkore
Actually I'm currently busy with something else... You'll have to give me a wee bit of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post
What type of games do you do anyways or is it every game we can think of
Any game that is FREE to download and play.

Quote Originally Posted by northstar-cody View Post
Make a aimbot for cf.
There is a whole thread for CF bots. The only point of this thread, is to have bots for games that aren't very popular.

Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
Aimbot for Alliance of Valiant Arms

Aimbot for Project Blackout

And

An Aimbot for Flash Games(I have my reasons (If someone could do it for free please do so ))
Same for you. Although I can definetely and easily make a flash game bot. What game is it?
Quote Originally Posted by BodyByVTAK View Post
Same for you. Although I can definetely and easily make a flash game bot. What game is it?
I really just want a color aimbot that works in the browser. With games that i dont have to download. Like the aimbot should work on a game on miniclip. I want to be able to adjust the color easily and i want the aimbot to be accurate and as user friendly as possible.

EDIT: Or you could give me the source code and i could make the GUI as i feel.
Nah..No thx already
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us