This is awesome.

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Why is black hammer everyone's favorite? Am I the only one turned off by that mask and the Mohawk? it makes me drier then a desert mid-summer...

(Side note: I thought posting outside links is bannable, or...whut...)
Quote Originally Posted by Windia View Post
Why is black hammer everyone's favorite? Am I the only one turned off by that mask and the Mohawk? it makes me drier then a desert mid-summer...
Pillar of skulls and metal gauntlets.
Quote Originally Posted by Windia View Post
(Side note: I thought posting outside links is bannable, or...whut...)
i'm pretty sure noone minds linking to the site this (section of the) forum is based on
Quote Originally Posted by Hitchen1 View Post
i'm pretty sure noone minds linking to the site this (section of the) forum is based on
When was it against rules to link to the OFFICIAL site? Especially considering people link outside of MPGH all the time. 8D
Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
When was it against rules to link to the OFFICIAL site? Especially considering people link outside of MPGH all the time. 8D
"Read the RULES. Advertising & posting outside links will get you BANNED."

I guess it reffers to download links etc. Anyways swift doesnt look gangsta if you remove the mask, Give him bunny ears and blue hear. he's all ready to go!
Quote Originally Posted by Windia View Post
"Read the RULES. Advertising & posting outside links will get you BANNED."

I guess it reffers to download links etc. Anyways swift doesnt look gangsta if you remove the mask, Give him bunny ears and blue hear. he's all ready to go!
Who posted that? General section and even Minions link outside of MPGH all the time. I believe it's only against the rules to link to something for personal gain.
hmm i like the helemt for black hammer but thats the only thing lol
Swift is what I like.
Quote Originally Posted by Windia View Post
Swift is what I like.
Lol, looks like a gangster with that gold chain and pillar.
Look at quick reply.
Absolutely NO Advertisement. (Permanent Ban)
No outside download links/Videos with download links (6 Day Ban)**


That's all it mention in the actual rules. It's safe to say outside links that don't go against those two are safe to use.


Was the only working armor i found :/
Swift and Black Hammer are both awesome.
But, swift looks a bit better
I wanna see karok in sweetie bear set !

hahaha kidding
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?