Some Chick
Hey guys, I need a bit of advice, there's this chick at my school, and she's the year above me, in Year 9, and her and all her friends are always screaming my name and hugging in me in front of all my friends (cos i'm the most popular
) but then, one of the girls, I reckon is the hottest APPARENTLY does drugs. SHould I still go out with her?? BTW SHE IS SMOKING HOT??
PLeas help me!!!
) but then, one of the girls, I reckon is the hottest APPARENTLY does drugs. SHould I still go out with her?? BTW SHE IS SMOKING HOT??PLeas help me!!!



but like... I knoww just because she hugs me except... well I havent explained it properly. I know she likes me 100% plus, I get more popular on a school ranking cos her and her friends are way up there --->>