SmileCorrupt a Wish

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Corrupt a Wish
So this is an awesome game I saw in another forum and people always love it.
Basically, you have to grant and corrupt the previous person's wish, and then make one yourself. Example:

User1:
I wish my dog was smarter.
User2:
Granted, your dog is now smart enough to steal your girlfriend and all your money
I wish for one hundred dollars.
User 3:
Granted but...

Ok so I'll start.
I wish I was rich.
Granted, but you will drown in your money.

I wish you put this in spam section.
Granted but theres a thread like this one in spam section, so it'll be deleted.

I wish an uncorruptable wish
Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
Granted but theres a thread like this one in spam section, so it'll be deleted.

I wish an uncorruptable wish
Granted

I wish this game would be more fun.
Granted but this noob ^ wrecked it.

I wish a mod (@Jabuuty671) Deleted/close this thread.
Start again Please Move to Spam

I wish i had Some smokes now
Granted but i ended up smoking it all

I wish for a...wish.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Granted but i ended up smoking it all

I wish for a...wish.
granted, but I used it =P
I wish to be a god with infinite powers.
Granted But everyone hated you that you died.

i wish i was a unicorn
Quote Originally Posted by WildPancake View Post
Granted But everyone hated you that you died.

i wish i was a unicorn
Granted but u spiked ur girlfrieds ass and she runed away


i wish i was a condom
Quote Originally Posted by rocaroca View Post


Granted but u spiked ur girlfrieds ass and she runed away


i wish i was a condom
Granted but you are slide ona african cock that is invested with aids

I wish pot was legal
Quote Originally Posted by ogkush317 View Post
Granted but you are slide ona african cock that is invested with aids

I wish pot was legal
granted but i smoke it all and burned all plants so u couldn't plant more

I wish Ghost were still alive

Btw crossfire ghost not mpgh
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?