Hackshield Ghetto Bypass (and tutorial)

Posts 61–74 of 74 · Page 5 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by iTzAlViN View Post
Doesn't work... well for me atleast, do i have to do everything on the tutorial or i just replace your Engine with the normal Engine in CA folder, cause that's what i did then i tried to the old hacks but it didn't work
Old hacks won't work, you will need to make new ones, wallhacks will not be working either because hackshield is still running in the background.
I just need a bypass then I can use Cheat Engine. I have the addresses if anyone wants them.

Once attached to CombatArms.exe, add this address manually:
02D36A6C

Change the value to:
100

You can now enter a recruit server. Once in a server with some noobs, preferably One Man Army, enable speedhack at around 2 or 3. Voila. PWNAGE!
Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
This is a tut Matt ^^

But there is another more powerful way of bypassing using ollydbg.
I don't get how this is a (TUT) 0_o
Quote Originally Posted by XxxMattstaxxX View Post
I don't get how this is a (TUT) 0_o
Tut stands for tutorial
A tutorial is something that basically informs the average user so that they can complete the task by themselves. The first page has step by step instructions so that you can do it yourself =p
Can you even attach MHS to engine.exe using this? I tried a few different bypass methods that were supposed to work and they do, to an extent. They work in the fact they don't detect any hacking programs but it still doesn't allow MHS to be attached to Engine.exe. Anyone care to figure this one out?
Quote Originally Posted by CoMPMStR View Post
Can you even attach MHS to engine.exe using this? I tried a few different bypass methods that were supposed to work and they do, to an extent. They work in the fact they don't detect any hacking programs but it still doesn't allow MHS to be attached to Engine.exe. Anyone care to figure this one out?
Yeah I can attach it fine, just make sure that when you set up MHS that you don't use anything standard.
Quote Originally Posted by deadnesser View Post
Yeah I can attach it fine, just make sure that when you set up MHS that you don't use anything standard.
Hmmm, it wasn't working even though I never use anything standard, I always use modify self. I decided to delete what I had and redownload, then try it again and it works now. Go figure lolz.

One more question, how do you make the crc the same as it was before? I know how to get the original crc and I also know you have to add bytes to the end of the file, but how do you know what bytes to add to make the crc the same as the original?
It gets injected
but my hacks don't work.
tooo long blah
Works fine depending on what you edit.
Quote Originally Posted by MegaByte View Post
Works fine depending on what you edit.
This thread is mad old
I don't think it'l work lol..
wow nice MEGA bump from august lol

and hell no this only works for cheat engine and trainers that are hacktools
things like ASIs and filters(flt) the game wont even start
Lol any updated tut on bypassing HS? im sick of getting messages about it failing to load protection modules and all
Posts 61–74 of 74 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us