PostNomenu Hack Generator (Noob friendly)

Posts 16–30 of 115 · Page 2 of 8
I've done it! Though not as efficiently as your code haha .. mines all facking manual work cos i couldn't be asked to sit and figure out any other way .. so i've literally written the lines like ..
Code:
richtextbox1.text = "code here" & " " & a & vbnewline & "code here" & vbnewline &
LOL took me ages, i got 5th slot on it .. so its kinda just a 5th slot generator :L:L Tbh, I just couldn't be asked to do anymore haha

a is textbox1 ofc
Quote Originally Posted by D e a t h h a u n t S View Post
I've done it! Though not as efficiently as your code haha .. mines all facking manual work cos i couldn't be asked to sit and figure out any other way .. so i've literally written the lines like ..
Code:
richtextbox1.text = "code here" & " " & a & vbnewline & "code here" & vbnewline &
LOL took me ages, i got 5th slot on it .. so its kinda just a 5th slot generator :L:L Tbh, I just couldn't be asked to do anymore haha

a is textbox1 ofc
lol,mine does not even look like it,you saw it xD
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
lol,mine does not even look like it,you saw it xD
I know haha .. urs is barely any code :L come on msn, ill come on now and u can see mine :P
Quote Originally Posted by D e a t h h a u n t S View Post
I know haha .. urs is barely any code :L come on msn, ill come on now and u can see mine :P
Tomarrow,i have to go sleep :S
11.45 PM
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
Tomarrow,i have to go sleep :S
11.45 PM
Okay mate, c ya tomorrow .. I think I might release it on here, dw i have as the title on the hack .. Made by Deathhaunts - Inspired by Aeroman .. So thats credit enough haha
@Alen please Approved this ASAP !! i've been waiting since yesterday
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Approved .
Thanks @Jabuuty671
Thanks on my behalf (I'm newbie in this scripting world :P)
Does it work for 32Bit because it dont really work for me @AeroMan
Quote Originally Posted by mikael110 View Post
Does it work for 32Bit because it dont really work for me @AeroMan
ye
Works for for 64 & 32 bit systems
Nc DUDZ
but why? i get this message
The application failed to initialize properly
copie los addies puse generas y copiar pero nose donde copiarlo no entiendo lode C++
Posts 16–30 of 115 · Page 2 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?