SolvedSteam MW2 modding

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Steam MW2 modding
Hi there reader,


about 1 month ago i found out about modding mw2. And now i would like to start with it! But i got some qeustions about it! hope you guys can help! (I'm using the steam mw2 edition!)

1.How safe is it to use tools like Mw2_liberation?
2. Is mw2_liberation version 1.2 safe to use.
3. If i get banned for hacking wil it be a perm ban?
4. do you got any links to useful modding tutorials?

Thanks for answering!
Greets Mat=wrong
Quote Originally Posted by Matiswrong View Post
Hi there reader,


about 1 month ago i found out about modding mw2. And now i would like to start with it! But i got some qeustions about it! hope you guys can help! (I'm using the steam mw2 edition!)

1.How safe is it to use tools like Mw2_liberation?
2. Is mw2_liberation version 1.2 safe to use.
3. If i get banned for hacking wil it be a perm ban?
4. do you got any links to useful modding tutorials?

Thanks for answering!
Greets Mat=wrong
@Matiswrong

OMG, start read... ( Welcome to MPGH)
You may send me any questions you may have.
I do free Teamviewer TuTorials about Modding.
(But right now I will be gone for like 1-2 hours)
Link:
::::::::__________::::::::

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...first-mod.html

And you also have more links at the end.
Thanks for doing this
Just giving a second answer, and I didn't click on your tut
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us