Tutorial Tool v1 by Neechan

Posts 16–30 of 69 · Page 2 of 5
Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Neechan' View Post
Approved Sir
Enjoy
Got Gab on fo yo ass
Anyways downloading
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
Approved
Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post


Got Gab on fo yo ass
Anyways downloading
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post


Got Gab on fo yo ass
Anyways downloading
STFU YOU LOVE ME
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post


STFU YOU LOVE ME
I think he mean me ?
Quote Originally Posted by Neechan' View Post
I think he mean me ?
I am Gab /me
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post


I am Gab /me
Oh ^^ I dont know that
Sup nice layout and it's newph friendly
Bout to make a injector real quick
Yet again nice work bro
Although you should change "CLICK A BUTTON FOR READING THE CODE" to "Click a button below for the source code"
That way they know you don't click the buttons at the top
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post

Sup nice layout and it's newph friendly
Bout to make a injector real quick
Yet again nice work bro
Although you should change "CLICK A BUTTON FOR READING THE CODE" to "Click a button below for the source code"
That way they know you don't click the buttons at the top
Thanks, i make it in the next version
Quote Originally Posted by Neechan' View Post
Iam German
Details xd
I can revise your releases if you'd like
Example: Fix mistakes in grammar,spelling,and etc.
Anyways I'm halfway done.
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
I can revise your releases if you'd like
Example: Fix mistakes in grammar,spelling,and etc.
Anyways I'm halfway done.
Right. Iam 13, still learn English. :P
Why post sourrce cood of Injector..
2 Virus Scans must be provided with any uploaded file (unless its an image)(2 Day Ban)
Faking a virus scan (Permanent Ban)
Screenshot of the file/hack must be posted. (2 Day Ban)


Download my injector N3Perx Injector
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider. View Post
Why post sourrce cood of Injector..
[CENTER]2 Virus Scans must be provided with any uploaded file (unless its an image)(2 Day Ban)
Faking a virus scan (Permanent Ban)
Screenshot of the file/hack must be posted. (2 Day Ban)


Download my injector N3Perx Injector
GET THE F*** OUT.
GET A F***** SIGNATURE
This is great way for people who don't know how to make injectors! Really creative! I think this needs a stickie!
Posts 16–30 of 69 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us