Combat Arms - Crashing

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms - Crashing
I've ignored this for awhile, but after the patch, it got worse.
Every once in awhile, my combat arms would crash, sometimes I would get a "Possible speed hack detected" message.
I didn't have any speed hacks on my computer, so I just ignored it.
It went away, but now, after the patch, I've been getting it every game.
Along with a hack tool has been detected, path: unknown 00001C35 or something.

Anyone know anything about this?
I googled, and got nothing.
Reinstall.
Re download your client...Gugh-Dunka
Edit: DAMN YOU IWIN!!!
Quote Originally Posted by tzie13 View Post
Re download your client...Gugh-Dunka
Edit: DAMN YOU IWIN!!!
Gugh-Dunka?
MEH A B-BALL STARHHHHH, HYPERDUNK... lol sorry bored.
btw what does Gugh-Dunka mean?
Quote Originally Posted by masterall555 View Post
Gugh-Dunka?
MEH A B-BALL STARHHHHH, HYPERDUNK... lol sorry bored.
btw what does Gugh-Dunka mean?
0_0...................
Re-install with a clean combat arms file
if that dont work then ionno what to do
you might be lagging so bad it freezes and restarts causing speed too produce like a bullet in a chamber O.O or you had CE once on CA and now its stickied too it - Shut off game, restart comptuer
Quote Originally Posted by king.joker.9 View Post
you might be lagging so bad it freezes and restarts causing speed too produce like a bullet in a chamber O.O or you had CE once on CA and now its stickied too it - Shut off game, restart comptuer
Wow you just made me LOL.
The New Diamond Hack doesn't really work, it just makes your Combat Arms Crash and your whole PC freezes. ( WHich You then have to restart!)
Quote Originally Posted by PinoyPansit View Post
Wow you just made me LOL.
i saw yorue posts you made me LOL... a virus can be known as a hacking attempt.. apparently you didnt know that
this is a process! go msconfig
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us