Get past Damned Error Msg
Well, I have been working. I have been able to get past the first few error messages, and am now stuck on this one (below). I have been using PE Explorer to find references of the String in my "dynamic" copy in Olly. This error message was tricky to find, but I found it nonetheless. I then found that it has 2 references, and I have tried disabling both, but the error message keeps popping up. Have I skipped something?
Something tells me that those two are related somehow. Thanks for the feedback.
Edit: Iwin I know you are working on this now. Have you got past this error message? Sorry to put you on the spot. Don't have to reply.
Something tells me that those two are related somehow. Thanks for the feedback.
Edit: Iwin I know you are working on this now. Have you got past this error message? Sorry to put you on the spot. Don't have to reply.
error.JPG
olly.JPG