ArrowBF2 64PLAYERS MOD

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
BF2 64PLAYERS MOD
First, let me warn you that I am Brazilian and I'm sorry for English


This mod works in single player Battlefield 2





This mod increases the number of players maps of size 16.
Attention: It does not change the map size, but the maximum number of play that goes from 16 to 64


Place this mod in C: / Program Files / EA GAMES / Battlefield 2 / mods / bf2 / AI

SCANS



/approved?

@Capevaldo
@Disturbed
@Jabuuty671
@AVGN
@Bombsaway707
AIDefault.rarattachment deleted · 226 downloads before removal
Thanks Jabuuty. Too bad no one else enters the area of ​​BF2
It worked, but it seems it has some bugs.
Quote Originally Posted by onlymyworld View Post
It worked, but it seems it has some bugs.
Thanks, but what are the bugs?
Quote Originally Posted by TheMiddle View Post
Thanks, but what are the bugs?
Not many, it worked perfectly, only thing I found different was that the attack of enemies increased, like, when you're on the plane, you take some shots of her bottom and a good damage. and sometimes, you and hit by your own friends on the plane, apart from that, it's pretty cool to play with 64
Quote Originally Posted by onlymyworld View Post
Not many, it worked perfectly, only thing I found different was that the attack of enemies increased, like, when you're on the plane, you take some shots of her bottom and a good damage. and sometimes, you and hit by your own friends on the plane, apart from that, it's pretty cool to play with 64
Yeah, that happened to me a couple times, and it seems that the attack of enemies were even bigger, thanks for the thank
s
It crashes when I try to start, I have 1.4 Patch.
Works if you don't use patch.
my opinion : it's gonna b to busy on a map, i'm not hating, just my opinion
thx where i need to place it?
Closing this due bump.

//Closed.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us