Chams question

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Chams question
anyone know how to make chams i can make a bunch of colors and make it with bypass can anyone give me a tut on making chams??? ill post it public
shit, d3d, it doesnt work with iwins bypass, nor does injections i think
well im just trying to help
btw sorry if this wrong xD
no, i appreciate your effort
Quote Originally Posted by forthewin123 View Post
no, i appreciate your effort
Thx =)


: Ops Double Post =x :
Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk3 View Post
is CA DOWN?
Nope, i playing right now
Has anyone successfully attached Mhs to Engine.exe and gotten a esp hack to work recently? This could be another alternative to cham/wallhack for the time being.
Quote Originally Posted by Muayt View Post
Has anyone successfully attached Mhs to Engine.exe and gotten a esp hack to work recently? This could be another alternative to cham/wallhack for the time being.
No success in attaching a CE (though I haven't really fucked with anything yet), in the thread (again) from earlier I was given the CE alternative to a chams hack, which is ESP. If you check out the same thread as I mentioned above, there's info there. And there is a tut somewhere on mpgh...

I'LL CALL IT ON MYSELF. SPAMMING. Next time I'll just MultiQuote in one post.
Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk3 View Post
anyone know how to make chams i can make a bunch of colors and make it with bypass can anyone give me a tut on making chams??? ill post it public
What the fuck??? You know how to use a paint program to make the colors look "pretty"??LOL, jk, ummm, it's on a thread I made earlier called cham values. They say you can't use CE to make a Cham hack, just an ESP hack. Oh yeah, there's info about making a ESP hack in that thread as well, CALLED CHAMS VALUE (also I edited the post to say CHAMS VALUES SEARCH QUESTION).
._. Goodluck NightHawk
Shoulda used the search button bro.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us