win

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
lol wheres the dl for this... Wait dont hack have this as well
Download soon, making a loader
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
Download soon, making a loader
Simple loader that injects the file while starting CA?
Funny shit.
Hahah nice one super, where you going to release this MPGH or you know
Yes already made but it was patched till today
Super K5 ftl....

LOOOOL
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
Super K5 ftl....

LOOOOL
lol im more interested in the boxes but the K5 auto is pretty cool but rapid fire is faster o.o

Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
@supercarz1991
Did they unpatch modding or did you find a new bypass?
I think he found a new way
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
@supercarz1991
Did they unpatch modding or did you find a new bypass?
They will never "un-patch" Modding.

However I do believe Noob also released something similar to this.
"Don't Quote me on that"
but I do believe he did.
Noob released a hack form of this, this is the old school mod version. And yes, I found a new bypass
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
Noob released a hack form of this, this is the old school mod version. And yes, I found a new bypass
gimme the new bypass super.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
gimme the new bypass super.
No . .
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?