[RELEASE] Drag Central Source Code

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[RELEASE] Drag Central Source Code
Drag Central Source Code

The PHP Source Code for Drag Central. I got it from a guy that got it from another guy that bought it off the original creator. I think...


Virus Scan Results

http://www.virustotal.comⓘ

http://virusscan.jotti.org/enⓘ

( I couldn't use VirScan because there are more than 20 files in the RAR.)


Thanks for reading,

BodyByVTAK
Drag-Central.rarattachment deleted · 30 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by demonnator View Post
whats this?
It's the source code to a game called "Drag Central". Edit the files and then compile them...
wait a minute....you told me to go learn c++ then talk, yet your talking about compiling php files....gtfo....you bout a dumb bitch....
Quote Originally Posted by theonetrueace View Post
wait a minute....you told me to go learn c++ then talk, yet your talking about compiling php files....gtfo....you bout a dumb bitch....
Will you shut the fuck up already. You're almost 30, don't you have something better to do...

Compile/Run/Upload it's all the mother fucking same to me...
someone is mad about being a retarded poser xD ... hows it feel to look like a complete jackass? ... i love it when 14 year old kids come on these types of forums and act all knowledgeable and shit ... btw, where are the client files for this? its pretty useless if you cant edit the client files to point to the server you put these up on... great job though, the community really appreciates your hard work in releasing this ... xD
Quote Originally Posted by theonetrueace View Post
someone is mad about being a retarded poser xD ... hows it feel to look like a complete jackass? ... i love it when 14 year old kids come on these types of forums and act all knowledgeable and shit ... btw, where are the client files for this? its pretty useless if you cant edit the client files to point to the server you put these up on... great job though, the community really appreciates your hard work in releasing this ... xD
Quote Originally Posted by BodyByVTAK View Post

The PHP Source Code for Drag Central. I got it from a guy that got it from another guy that bought it off the original creator. I think...
I based this post off what someone else told me... I have never even opened the files.

Ace is right though, you need the client files in order to use this. If someone has them, please post.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?