Angryhow do I replace a gamesave?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
how do I replace a gamesave?
I got a frikkin awesome grand theft auto 4 gamesave, got my profile on my usb flashdrive, what do I do now? I have modio.
If you need i can post a tutorial later
All you need to do is open the save in resigner with modio then put your Profile IDs on it
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
If you need i can post a tutorial later
All you need to do is open the save in resigner with modio then put your Profile IDs on it
could you post a tutorial <.<
Quote Originally Posted by xx claws xx View Post
could you post a tutorial <.<
Sure thing, It'll be in the tutorial section in the near future
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us