[UNOFICIAL EVENT]- FLAME THE COCK SUCKERS :o

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
[UNOFICIAL EVENT]- FLAME THE COCK SUCKERS :o
Ok lets start

FUCK YOU ALL STUPID COCK SUCKERS

YOU'RE GONNA SUCK MY BALLS optimum2393.

optimum2393 = GAYEST PERSON I'VE EVER SEEN !
oh wow.. so much hate..... u could become one
i dont see anything wrong with optimum
Pointless retarded Thread.

Thanks for nothing, and yeah I think that the other guy isn't a dick, cock sucker what ever.

Its you that is one.
cooly can suck my balls. Nobody wants to read such a retard thread you bastard.
Quote Originally Posted by Murkforce View Post
cooly can suck my balls. Nobody wants to read such a retard thread you bastard.
fuck you dude ...
Did anyone talked about ur name ??? Or you just came here to defend your boyfriend ?

GO TO THE HELL
fuck off dick stroker. go home to ur fucking boyfriend. no point makin a retarded thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Murkforce View Post
fuck off dick stroker. go home to ur fucking boyfriend. no point makin a retarded thread.
I have a gf ... and i am not a homo like you ...

I think you're afraid of become one
Quote Originally Posted by HeXel View Post
I have a gf ... and i am not a homo like you ...

I think you're afraid of become one
INTERNET TOUGH GUY ALERT
Quote Originally Posted by HeXel View Post
I have a gf ... and i am not a homo like you ...

I think you're afraid of become one

Go fuck your dad.


I don't give a fuck about any of your fucking ass hole homo opinions. Flame me all you want you father fucker. Tell you what i'll become a fucking cs member, so you can fucking fail to make fun of me?

Phail
Lol,
he wanted to flame the CS'S.
What's up with that?
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
oh wow.. so much hate..... u could become one
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
i dont see anything wrong with optimum
Quote Originally Posted by killkill4 View Post
Pointless retarded Thread.

Thanks for nothing, and yeah I think that the other guy isn't a dick, cock sucker what ever.

Its you that is one.
People like Diisasta are no cs-like than him. Some cs's asked to be in the group..i'm just annoyed i see so many thread's like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Diisasta View Post
I'm only a cock sk because i asked Arun on msn to be one, i can simply get it removed.

Like this.
I'm only a cock sk because i asked Arun on msn to be one, i can simply get it removed.
Lemme guess? wanted a dark reddish name? Or wanted a tag to make you special
Quote Originally Posted by Diisasta View Post
I'm only a cock sk because i asked Arun on msn to be one, i can simply get it removed.
hai, my name is Diisasta and i'm cock addicted. I love suck some big ones ! My favourite cocks are the black ones because they are so big ...
Oh and i hate pussys because i have pussyfoby

<-----------------------------------------------------------------------

YEAHHH THIS ONE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD
Next Client plz

<-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?