Where the hell is everyone?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Where the hell is everyone?
Every since the site went down enough people havn't been around so I can get my post up ubar quick like usual. :P


/emo tear

I'm bored someone entertain me. >.<
Yeah, it was down for a month, and it cost us alot.
We haven't tried that hard, so it's not really flourishing.

Our regular members aren't that active ATM, I mean, Bull3t, 1hai1hai, and some others are gone for a whille, so I don't know. It's like inactivity 2X.
ohhh Im back xD muaaha
Quote Originally Posted by CLarK
ohhh Im back xD muaaha
Who? This isn't MPC.
Yarseh. :P Entertain me Dave. =D
stupid laggy mpc......
how the fyk did he even get to super user???? moerlike super spammer

ps- hes unbant agian....... ;(
good joke, well im soon to be leaving the super user group, and joining the mods
hahahahahaha ur funny quin
Why are people still posting on this? lol
beCUASE we have feelings for you sadistic, im breaking up with dave, Or am i?.
Ohhh quin when the lgihts go out me and you are playing prison! I'm cell master.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?