Question95-99 Firemaking

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
95-99 Firemaking
Alright since I don't have that much money, does anybody know how many WILLOW logs it will take from 95-99 fm? It doesn't have to be exact.
I just need an estimation.
kk, divide the exp you need by 1 willow log burning
4600000 / 90 = 51,111 logs what costs little over 1M GP
Great, Now I need 500k. D:
buy half of it and bot yew / coal / vial of water filler overnight on a other account
You could cut down costs and efficiently bot for Willow logs in Draynor overnight.
you need 50 hr's botting for 95-99
spending that 500K helps alot , better then cutting the logs yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
you need 50 hr's botting for 95-99
spending that 500K helps alot , better then cutting the logs yourself.
Spend 500k on the logs -> run a bot for the other logs while away from your computer.

That's what I was getting at earlier.
Update: 97 fm Only 2 more levels to go.
Edit: 620k XP until 99 fm.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us