Hack Idea

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Hack Idea
So i was thinking about different things, and an idea came to me that you might be able to freeze the time you have left on your gun so you would never have to buy it again. Could you just search for an unknown value, then wait an hour or w/e and search for decreased, and do that till you have one addy and freeze it?
well, you have to look for the address with the weapon time...and too many ideas and too little coders
I've Tried that, you cant just search by the hours left :<, and its very hard to do, and thats assuming its possible... But either way gun time is server sided, so even if you COULD isolate the value, then theres no guarantee that it'll work. D:
Quote Originally Posted by BP121 View Post
So i was thinking about different things, and an idea came to me that you might be able to freeze the time you have left on your gun so you would never have to buy it again. Could you just search for an unknown value, then wait an hour or w/e and search for decreased, and do that till you have one addy and freeze it?
Tried, had it (the value), and NO. As stated above, client sided. No way to change or freeze the time left. By the way, I'm pretty sure I remember search in hours too, if you feel like tryin' anyway(I know, but some people might just enter days and hours left and come up with nothing.) By the way, it didn't really take that long, you can just extend your weapon use period as well, as in just purchase it for another day.
BTW: Their is a way to extend the guns "time left"....hm should i tell you guys....

Hints:
1. Buy a gun
2. Scan
3. Re-Buy
4. Scan
5. Enter Game
6. Scan
7. Exit
8. Re-Buy
9. Scan
10. Freeze all 3 addies.
Quote Originally Posted by kingpop91770 View Post
BTW: Their is a way to extend the guns "time left"....hm should i tell you guys....

Hints:
1. Buy a gun
2. Scan
3. Re-Buy
4. Scan
5. Enter Game
6. Scan
7. Exit
8. Re-Buy
9. Scan
10. Freeze all 3 addies.
what would we scan in?
Quote Originally Posted by kingpop91770 View Post
BTW: Their is a way to extend the guns "time left"....hm should i tell you guys....

Hints:
1. Buy a gun
2. Scan
3. Re-Buy
4. Scan
5. Enter Game
6. Scan
7. Exit
8. Re-Buy
9. Scan
10. Freeze all 3 addies.
Thanks, I didn't even think about doing the third scan. But if you already have the gun you want to extend the time on, do you have to do steps 1 and 2? (Also, I didn't join a game, so if skippin steps 1 and 2 is possible then I know where I went wrong)

EDIT: I know where I went wrong.
I just scanned for a guns time value (I already had it), then purchased more time on the gun, rescanned, and used those addresses. I didn't enter a game. Seems kind of half assed my way...no wonder it didn't work.
it works on MHS but not on CE will for me doesn' work with Cheat Engine but it work GP really good with MHS
where the hell do u scan at???????????????????????????????????????????????? ???
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us