Address

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by CoMPMStR View Post
lolz you guys are funny, most of you don't even know how to search for pointers. Anyway I guess I'll contribute, just can't guarantee that it'll work for everyone. This is the pointer I found for infinite sprint, it's to be used in MHS: [[[engine.exe+2690C0]+0x288]+0x7e0]+0x2e8

Again, I apoligize if it doesn't work for you but this is the best I can do with HS still running. Let me know!
Sounds Good but how i am supose to use this attach MHS to engien the search pointers?
I run CA in windowed mode with DXWND, so it doesn't effect me that much.
You don't even know how to add pointers in MHS? How about adding a regular entry into the list? Dam I guess I should've made a tutorial on how to use MHS, but that's what the help file is for.

Anyway to add it all you do is double click on an entry in the list, or right click and select Modify. From there click on the Normal Address tab, now look toward the bottom of the window. See the checkbox labeled Use Complex Address? Make sure that's ticked, now just paste the pointer in the textbox (the first one with [ and ] around it. the bottom one will display the address if the pointer is correct or Unable to Resolve if the pointer isn't working). After you do that, go back to the Main tab and set the type to Float and the value when locked to 100. Then click OK and you should be able to sprint forever, if the pointer works for you.
Quote Originally Posted by ModaFoca View Post
Sounds dificult cause i cant alt+tab out of CA that fast by the time i am out to MHS my SP probably is back full agian
You can set certain search functions, like increased, decreased, same as original, and same as before, to hotkeys so you don't have to alt+tab to continue searching. There is much more to MHS than meets the eye, and it's much better than CE.
Does anyone besides me remember the fancy little tool called Mini-Anchor?!, you can attach it mid-game no problome, and it does everything that CE and MHS do!, if you cant complete the tutorial for it, you shouldnt even be trying to attempt hacking, idk where it is but its posted somewhere on the MPGH forums here!
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us