CoolImagebox Loading Images [solved]

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Imagebox Loading Images [solved]
Well Hello,
I have a listbox with some URL of some images, and a picturebox, my question is . . . how I make that the picturebox load the image of the URL Selected in the listbox?
thanks . . .
[highlight=vb.net]PictureBox1.ImageLocation = ListBox1.SelectedItem[/highlight]

That's what I thought of top of my head. Idk if it works but give it a try
LoL it works, thanks! xD

Also How I make it downloads the image of the URL?
Quote Originally Posted by alvaritos View Post
LoL it works, thanks! xD

Also How I make it downloads the image of the URL?
Try this code:

[highlight=vb.net]My.Computer.Network.DownloadFile(ListBox1.Selected Item)[/highlight]
My.Computer.Network
or My.Network.DownloadSomething


search on that places..i forgot, its something with network and downloafile
I recommend going for a webclient, since you can easily track the progress with it.
[highlight="VB.Net"]
withevents wc as new net.webclient[/highlight]
[highlight="VB.Net"]
wc.downloadfile(listbox1.selecteditems(0))[/highlight
Marked solved, seeing as you released it.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?