AVA Macro v.1

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
im downloading it now :'D !!
how to use it ?
Plz make a Tut who it works!
It's only for coders. That's why it's in the A.V.A. Coding/Source Code section...
download vb express 2010 from microsoft, installl it then open the .vbproj file
make a tut Plz!!
Pretty simple. I made a similar one of these for CrossFire. It was an auto-clicker that ran off of a timer and global hotkeys. Although, i didn't have the timer delay manual set. I just had it as a constant. Nice job.
Quote Originally Posted by MvRouC12 View Post
Pretty simple. I made a similar one of these for CrossFire. It was an auto-clicker that ran off of a timer and global hotkeys. Although, i didn't have the timer delay manual set. I just had it as a constant. Nice job.
can you sent me "timer delay maual set" code to me?
i mean PM to me
i can add it on that
Quote Originally Posted by Battlefield 3 View Post
can you sent me "timer delay maual set" code to me?
i mean PM to me
i can add it on that
what are you talking about
i tried it and it didnt work on the game ..
Quote Originally Posted by eldad1996 View Post
i tried it and it didnt work on the game ..
its source code what are you talking about = =
wat r u planing 2 do :'P let me be the 1st testing ur program !!
help please I changed button from B to Lbutton but how do i make it be activated only when i hold Lbutton? Cuz right now if i press it once it will just start shooting till im out of ammo. I dont know anything about visualbasic so some help would be nice :3
Quote Originally Posted by xyeta View Post
help please I changed button from B to Lbutton but how do i make it be activated only when i hold Lbutton? Cuz right now if i press it once it will just start shooting till im out of ammo. I dont know anything about visualbasic so some help would be nice :3
dont work that way
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us