Sup guys
Today im selling you a 2LT 2 Combat Arms Account for roughly around 50$
since i have a bunch of perms and i am cbl clean. It has a 1.26 kdr and I have never ever hacked on this account for my whole entire life. Im also taking 60k-70k nx cash too. I do have the email,birthday,and last name...but im willing to go 2nd not 1st since i dont like scammers. I am absolutely not taking any NX gifts.
Paypal: Shikuraca@Y ahoo.com
Please pay for fees
Happy Selling
Screenies:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Today im selling you a 2LT 2 Combat Arms Account for roughly around 50$
since i have a bunch of perms and i am cbl clean. It has a 1.26 kdr and I have never ever hacked on this account for my whole entire life. Im also taking 60k-70k nx cash too. I do have the email,birthday,and last name...but im willing to go 2nd not 1st since i dont like scammers. I am absolutely not taking any NX gifts.
Paypal: Shikuraca@Y ahoo.com
Please pay for fees
Happy Selling

Screenies:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us


,