FINALLY !

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
It was called Rorzer something.
Use the search button.
Nice silver bar. I'm on SECOND LIEUTENANT 7. Keep playing CF and rank-up more.
i cant wait when i will get this lvl
now im first liutenant :S
congrats im still 2nd LT class 4
Nice skin, do want?
Congratz.

Next time use
Code:
[img]URL[/img]
I was that Rank 1 year ago now im a colonal AND IVE NEVER FARMED
Quote Originally Posted by mazza1327 View Post
I was that Rank 1 year ago now im a colonal AND IVE NEVER FARMED
I shall laugh the day you get perm banned for hacking
Gratz
I wanna get 2nd lt this month
Quote Originally Posted by Snipermon View Post
Gratz
I wanna get 2nd lt this month
I got 2nd LT 2 times.
i will stop play CF

do sb want to buy this acc ?
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?