Thumbs upokey DDOS

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
okey DDOS
okay everyone here, I tell you what you are looking for ddos program if you want one you have to have a pro program I have ddos websites cod4 server o so but never runescape thing but runesacpe that they are not something that you just write their name so he will ddos. so would need prosthetic ip, and more and they are protected by RuneScape.
I will not give my program. You Will Need to get one ore make one
Anonymous
eehm wtf i don't understand you O_O
and why post this its useless?
Sign up for moneybookers fuzzyboi.
You can add your visa to there payment methods.
It's free to make an account and takes 5 minutes.
@fuzzyboi This is a reply to your pm.
The question is why spam?
This post doesn't even have anything to discuss.
No release,etc.
All this is is to tell people to make a DDoSer
Closed
I don't even..... 0_0
anyone here has time to translate this into english for me?
Quote Originally Posted by svenvv View Post
anyone here has time to translate this into english for me?
I could do it, just VM me the text in Dutch
This nigah gone mad ?
lol
go smoke some more weed
There are no DDOS Programs for Runescape ******
DDOSing Is Illegal...
You Can Also Be Sued...
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us