HelpCombat Arms, help

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms, help
Ok so, I fked up my Combat arms and tried reinstalling 3 times on my PC and still didn't work... so I've had suggestions to reinstall my window, anyone could tell me how? or a video that can show me how. Cause my combat arms downloader is clearly fked up.
It just doesn't like you
Try asking a friend to dl you the installer & give you their files. Install CA then replace with their files. Worked for me
But, i'm trying to reboot my PC so maybe the things that I deleted in task manager, process, were something important from ca downloader... so anyone know how to reboot window vista?
lmaoo......
Go into Control Panel and uninstall the Nexon Game Manager and Pando Media Booster, along with CA.
I'd recommend Revo Uninstaller Pro to do this but it's a slim chance you'll have it.
Restart your PC and try installing it again.
If you really wanna re-install Windows, the easy way would be to have a recovery partition, like from HP.
The hard part is if you clean installed your system.
I'm kind of clueless here, but try uninstalling and reinstalling those things first.

I just re-read it, You asked How to reboot Vista.
Click Start, click the arrow and click Shutdown.
Quote Originally Posted by iBen95111 View Post
Go into Control Panel and uninstall the Nexon Game Manager and Pando Media Booster, along with CA.
I'd recommend Revo Uninstaller Pro to do this but it's a slim chance you'll have it.
Restart your PC and try installing it again.
If you really wanna re-install Windows, the easy way would be to have a recovery partition, like from HP.
The hard part is if you clean installed your system.
I'm kind of clueless here, but try uninstalling and reinstalling those things first.

I just re-read it, You asked How to reboot Vista.
Click Start, click the arrow and click Shutdown.
I'll try the first thing you mensioned, I don't think I uninstalled pando media booster... let me try it and i'll hit you up witht he results.

Edit: It didn't work sorry man... At this point I think imma go to my local shop to see if they can like reboot it for like 100$ lmao... idk if theres an other way.
Quote Originally Posted by fet View Post
I'll try the first thing you mensioned, I don't think I uninstalled pando media booster... let me try it and i'll hit you up witht he results.

Edit: It didn't work sorry man... At this point I think imma go to my local shop to see if they can like reboot it for like 100$ lmao... idk if theres an other way.
Lol, get Revo Uninstaller Pro and completely uninstall CA, it deletes ALL the registry keys and files related to Combat Arms.
Insert Windows CD in.
There should be a part where you can reinstall Windows.
Just torrent it and then burn it onto CD.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?