Writing bytes to memory without pushing down previous memory
I have some bytes that I write to a address lets say the address is 0x577323,
before I have changed the bytes the bytes equal 9384 29230000 and lets say I am trying to write 3774 93840000 to it. If I write that to it it pushes the 9384 29230000 down to other addresses so heres the cheat engine view
Before
After I run hack
So my question is how do I write the memory without pushing the already written memory down?
before I have changed the bytes the bytes equal 9384 29230000 and lets say I am trying to write 3774 93840000 to it. If I write that to it it pushes the 9384 29230000 down to other addresses so heres the cheat engine view
Before
Code:
00577323 = 9384 29230000 00577325 = 37 89 00577325 = 37 89 00577325 = 37 89 00577325 = 37 89 00577325 = 37 89
Code:
00577323 = 3774 93840000 00577325 = 93 84 00577325 = 29 23 00577325 = 00 00
