Selling lvl 64 Full Str Glaiver

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Selling lvl 64 Full Str Glaiver
I dont have screens because I already removed my SRO from my comp. I have given up on playing and want to get rid of it. She is a lvl 64 Pure str glaiver on Alps server. Skills farmed to 55 (Heuk, Fire, Lightning). She also has full +3 pimped gear. Was a member of BlackMamba and Teardrop. She also has a pet white wolf, squirrel(needs a rez clock) Dragon flags, scrolls, 3m+ gold, elements, Tons of stuff in storage. Also a well respected and clean rep on alps.

I am trading for 1 month of VIP here at MPGH. Once I have my month you get the log in. There are also 2 other low lvls on this acc. 1 euro rogue and 1 pure int blader. PM me if you are intrested.
i can give you all details of my card (MasterCard) for this acc (BTW its stolen ^^) 500^$ in it. PM me
hmm, do you have gold to sell ? i want to buy some , coz i dont want to buy from the gold selling company , pm me at jessy07262009@hotmail.com
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?