I Need Testers

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
I Need Testers
Hey I need tester with the following OS:

Win Vista 32-bits and 64-bits.
Win 7 64-bits
Windows XP

Add me to MSN: marc-rovi@hotmnnhoail.com

I will give you DLL and you try
I'd love to help out, but I don't play at the moment.

@themis could help you out though.
Moved in General Section
Ill help you

winvista 32 and 64

I have two computers
ill help wat are the features? got win7 32bitt
ill help you with win 7 64 bit
I have Windows XP 32- 64 and Win7 64
said cant find people that match ur MSN email , or add me Bearsgorawr1@hotmnnhoail.com
what? look at what Cody?
Ok to all! Tomorrow will send you the .DLL so you try
I have XP, do u need help?
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?