[READ]Crossfire Montage Section Rules

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[READ]Crossfire Montage Section Rules
Forum Rules:
Rules posted here still apply to this section.
Do not break them

Montage Section Rules:
  1. Absolutely no spamming/begging in this section
  2. If you're posting a video, DO NOT include outside links in the video description.
  3. If a rule is broken you will be warned or banned depending on the severity of the offense.
  4. All montages must be CF related and nothing else.
  5. A thread asking for advice (montage related) is permitted.
  6. Threads without montages will be deleted.
  7. Do not leech other CF Montages and claim they're yours.
  8. Have fun!
-Crossfire Section Staff
I.Wanted.To.Make.This -_-
@Coke
what if its montage related?
i.e. thread asking what they should do for a montage, when its coming out, who can edit, idea's, etc
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
@Coke
what if its montage related?
i.e. thread asking what they should do for a montage, when its coming out, who can edit, idea's, etc
I think I'll add that in.
lets hope this turns out well .
when i bought this section toxin got it deleted.
Wanted to make this.
Massive idea!
Should be a rule to prevent people from calling other montages their own.
Quote Originally Posted by NoJustice View Post
Should be a rule to prevent people from calling other montages their own.
/Added .
THANK YOU MPGH I HAVE WANTED A MONTAGE SECTION FOREVER!!!
@Coke Are we aloud to post tutorials here that relate to making montages? Because they more relate to montages more then the general tutorial area.
Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post
@Coke Are we aloud to post tutorials here that relate to making montages? Because they more relate to montages more then the general tutorial area.
Sure I guess.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us